The Council for Play and Games is a standing group that meets annually at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC). The group is dedicated to meeting the needs of writing scholars and teachers who are interested in using play and games in the classroom and in considering the function and utility of games in society.
The 2017-2018 Executive Committee members are as follows:
- Chair: Lauren Woolbright
- Associate Chair: Rebekah Shultz Colby
- Assistant Chair: Kristopher Purzycki
- Publicity Coordinator: Josh Wood
- Research Coordinator: Emi Stuemke
- Membership Coordinator: Chris Stuart
- Council Archivist: Megan Mize
- Graduate Student Representative: Sara Lovett
- Jennifer deWinter
- Danielle Roach
- Kevin Moberly
A copy of our bylaws can be viewed here.