The Council for Play and Games is a standing group that meets annually at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC). The group is dedicated to meeting the needs of writing scholars and teachers who are interested in using play and games in the classroom and in considering the function and utility of games in society.
The 2017-2018 Executive Committee members are as follows:
- Chair: Danielle Roach
- Associate Chair: Lauren Woolbright
- Assistant Chair: Rebekah Shultz Colby
- Publicity Coordinator: Kristopher Purzycki
- Research Coordinator: Emi Stuemke
- Membership Coordinator: Lee Hibbard
- Council Archivist: Megan Mize
- Graduate Student Representative: Dan Cox
A copy of our bylaws can be viewed here.